John E. Cassidy
- 19 years – President/Owner CCMI providing construction and design management services, primarily consisting of Development Manager in charge of design and construction on projects totaling over $600 million. Consulting services on over $3 billion, consisting of project management, contract administration, scheduling, claims analysis, dispute resolution, expert testimony, value engineering, estimating, and quality control.
- 8 years – Operations Manager and Senior Project Manager for ENR top 400 General Contractors, Commercial & industrial work in charge of multiple projects ranging from $1-15 million. Formats: General Contractor, Design Build, & Construction Management.
- 6 years – Project Superintendent – Self-performing: excavation, utilities, formwork, poured in place and precast concrete, masonry, steel erection, miscellaneous metals, carpentry, doors, siding, windows, painting, caulking, millwright, and mechanical. Projects: environmental, multi-family, commercial, and high rise.
- 4 years – Estimating, cost control, purchasing, CPM scheduling, form design – projects $1-30 million.
Memberships & Licenses:
- Certified General Contractor-Florida & California, reciprocal NV, AZ, UT
- AAA – American Arbitration Association – Construction Industry Panel Member
- SAVE – Society of American Value Engineers
- ABC – Associated Builders & Contractors
- CSI – Construction Specifications Institute
- ICCI – International Code Council
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects – Allied Member
- ACI -Association of Construction Inspectors: Certified Inspector & Project Manager
- USGBC – US Green Buiding Council
- Ohio University
- Bowling Green State University, Firelands Campus
- Ohio State University
- University of North Carolina, Aiken
- Aiken Technical Institute
- College of the Sequoias
- Valencia Community College
- Continuing Education and training for Florida Contractor’s License
- Continuing Education and training for American Arbitration Association